Add Classical Music to Your Webpage!
Now you can add classical music to your blog or other webpage using one of the methods below. You can adjust the size of the player as well as select from a variety of music styles. You can also set the music to begin playing automatically when the page loads. New music is added on a regular basis. All of the recordings are provided to the public according to my copyright agreement which essentially states that you are welcome to use this music for free. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.
Add to "Blogger"
(blogger.com / blogspot.com)
To add the free classical music player to your blogger account simply follow the instructions below:
- Log into your blogger account and click on the "Layout" tab for your blog.
- Click on "Add a Gadget" in the area you would like the player to appear.
- Click on the "Add your own" link on the bottom of the left-hand menu.
- Enter the following URL into the field provided: http://www.lisztonian.com/widgets/player.xml
- After clicking "Add by URL" you will be provided with various settings for the player. Simply configure the player to your liking and click on "Save" to add the player to your blog.
Add to Wordpress, MySpace, or Another Webpage
To add the free classical music player to virtually any website simply click here and follow the instructions on the next page. You will be presented with a variety of options and then you can click on the "Get the Code" button and you will be provided with the "code" to copy and paste onto your webpage.